The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program prepares nurse experts in advanced practice and/or management for leadership in professional nursing practice and patient-centered healthcare delivery. The program broadens the perspective of students by requiring them to take innovative interdisciplinary approaches to resolving healthcare problems.
Ziauddin University College of Nursing conducts an Admission Test through University Examination Department for all eligible applicants. The test consists of Multiple Choice Questions and short question of various types.
Applicant will be interviewed to assess their suitability to complete concern course and pursue a career in nursing services. Interview will be held at the Ziauddin College of Nursing.
Applicant selection in Ziauddin College of Nursing is strictly based on merit and applicants are considered on the basis of admission test and interview results.
Category – I
- Diploma in Nursing registered with PNC
- Diploma in Midwifery or any Post Basic Specialty diploma registered with PNC
- 01 year experience as RN
Category – II
- FSc (Pre-Medical)
- Generic BSN Nursing Degree registered with PNC
- 01 year internship (bedside care)
- 01 year experience as RN (excluding 01 year Internship)
|Admission Fee (once at the time of admission – non-refundable)||PKR 120,000|
|Security Deposit (once at the time of admission – refundable)||PKR 10,000|
|Student Fund (once at the time of admission)||PKR 10,000|
|Laboratory Charges (once at the time of admission)||PKR 2,000|
|Enrollment Fee (once at the time of admission)||PKR 5,000|
|Academic Visit (once at the time of admission)||PKR 10,000|
|Documentation Fee (once at the time of admission)||PKR 10,000|
|Thesis Process Fee||PKR 50,000|
|Thesis Defense Fee||PKR 10,000|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)||PKR 174,500|
|Examination Fee *||PKR 6,000|
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
The following documents will be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- Copy of Diploma in General Nursing
- Copy of Diploma in Midwifery (if male candidate then any post basic speciality in lieu of midwifery)
- Copy of Post RN BSN degree/Generic BSN degree
- Copy of 2 years clinical experience letter if candidate has done Post RN BSN or copy of 2 years clinical experience letter and 1 year intership letter if candidate has done GBScN degree
- Copy of valid registration with PNC card
- Copy of Matriculation certificate (Biology Science group)
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of candidate and parent/guardian CNIC
- NOC from concerned department (if sponsored)
- 15 recent passport photographs
- 3 reference letters