Duration: 1 Year
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Age limit: 15 to 30 years
- Matric Science (Biology Subject) with minimum 45% marks from any Educational Board of Sindh.
- Domicile only Sindh province, concerned district candidates will be given priority.
- For the admission of ICU candidates must have one year anesthesia course certificate.
- I.C.U ( Neonatal intensive care unit )
- C.U ( Intensive Care Unit)
- T ( Operation Theater )
Required Documents for Admission Form of Technician Course:
- One photocopy of Matriculation certificate/ Provisional Certificate (Sindh Board)
- One photocopy of Mark sheet (Sindh Board)
- One photocopy of Domicile (Sindh), Applicant CNIC (above 18) / B. Form (under 18), Parents/Guardian CNIC
- Original copy of Medical Fitness Certificate from a Qualified Medical Practitioner
- One photocopy of Character Certificate from Principal / Head Master
- One photocopy of Anesthesia Course Certificate for I.C.U Technician course (If applicable)
- Applicant selection in Ziauddin College of Nursing is strictly based on merit and applicants are considered on the basis of admission test and interview results.
- Ziauddin University College of Nursing conducts an Admission Test for all eligible applicants.
- Interview will be held at Dr.Ziauddin Hospital (I.C.U/ I.C.U / O.T /Anesthesia departments)
- The application of candidates not fulfilling the above mentioned criteria will not be considered.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
|Tuition Fee||88,000 ( Per Semester 44,000)|
|Examination Fee||As per Sindh Medical Faculty Board|
Total Fee Amount
*To be paid once at the time of admission
**Subject to change as needed
(Year consist of 2 semesters)
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Advance fees to be paid semester-wise. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of the academic year. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.